Attorney and Bankruptcy Administrator Andrej Kozelj
Legal services - areas of law
Insolvency Law is the forefront of our Law Firm. Andrej Kozelj is the appointed administrator in insolvency proceedings and compulsory liquidation proceedings and the specialist in insolvency law and compulsory settlement and liquidation proceedings. Besides, he is an expert in the management of all types of procedures related to the liquidation proceedings (litigations due to a challenge of debtor’s legal actions, argumentation of creditor’s receivables, the management members’ liabilities).
- representation in commercial disputes
- representation in compulsory settlement proceedings, insolvency proceedings and liquidation proceedings
- statutory law and incorporation of enterprises
- preparation of commercial contracts
- representation of foreign legal entities
- Law of Obligations
- representation in litigation proceedings
- representation in enforcement procedures
- representation in land-registry matters
- preparation of civil contracts
- Property Law
- representation in non-contentious and succession proceedings
- representation of employees and employers in procedures before labour and social courts
- representation of employees and employers before initiating an employment-related dispute
- Constitutional Law and proceedings before the Constitutional Court
In the Slovenian judicial area, Andrej Kozelj is one of the first attorneys, who is registered into the directory of administrators and one of the first appointed administrators in liquidation proceedings in general, based on the licence awarded after passing the proficiency examination for performing the function of the administrator in the insolvency proceedings and compulsory insolvency proceedings. Acting as the administrator in insolvency proceedings, he successfully conducted a number of the most demanding and high-profile insolvency proceedings in the Republic of Slovenia. As an attorney, he represented many Slovenian and foreign well-known enterprises. In over 30-year period of productive and fruitful practice, he is recognized an estimated attorney and specialist for the insolvency law.
Andrej Kozelj Law Firm employs an office manager and engages a number of outsourced experts for accounting, taxes and administrative services required in liquidation proceedings assigned to the attorney, as well as outsourced experts for the preparation of appraisal reports and management of certain land registry matters.
Attorney and Bankruptcy Administrator
Specialist in Liquidation Law, Proceedings due to Insolvency and Compulsory Liquidation